Shop Top Printer Ink & Toner Brands
What our customers have to say...
What our customers have to say...
- I just ordered ink for my printer and was very surprised by pricing and convenience- Penny, 4/27/2020
- I would highly recommend 123inkjets- Chattybaby, 4/27/2020
- My overall experience in making this purchase was pleasant and without any problems- Ultra Mac, 4/26/2020
- We don't have a staples here in cedar city, utah for me to buy my ink from; so the only people i will buy from is 123inkjets. yes i would recommend 123inkjets to all of my friends that have printers.- Charli, 4/25/2020
- It was a good experience.i would recommend 123inkjets- Doc, 4/24/2020
- Every inkjet i ordered arrived on time . i discovered 123inkjets a few years ago and it all i use now, and i tell all my friends about it- Angel, 4/22/2020
- Price was right, had all the right information and purchase was easy and smooth.- Linc, 4/22/2020
- Fast and efficient way to buy ink. also cheaper then store.- Djdrdon, 4/21/2020
- I have ordered many times in the past years from you, everything from toner cartridges to inkjet cartridges. i have recommended your company to friends and family and your prices are very compatible to prices at computer shows (except at this time due to covid-19 due to no large gatherings). very happy and pleased.- Gumby532, 4/21/2020
- Presentation and purchase were satisfactory- Wally, 4/21/2020
- Products are reliable and site is easy to use.- JIMBULLDOG, 4/21/2020
- I needed ink cartridges for my printer and went to 123inkjets.com. found exactly what i needed in less than 2 minutes time. was able to see what i was buying and know that the shipment will be here quickly.- Jessiej10312, 4/20/2020
- I placed my first order and then replaced them. they were compatible and i was able to print. thanks- Mundo, 4/20/2020
- I wanted to stock up on some ink for my printer and i saw this add on my computer. so i looked up my model # which i couldn't find at first, and after a little bit of searching i found this great deal on the cartridges i was looking for. so i bought them.- Bert, 4/20/2020
- Quick, easy to find and order the necessary ink cartridge. prices are fair on hp ink- Liz, 4/20/2020
- Works as well as the factory ink cartridges at a much lower cost. i've used 123injets for over two years and have never been disappointed. i would recommend them highly.- Ed, 4/20/2020
- Easy, fast. website is so easy to use.- Lambkin, 4/19/2020
- Its an easy to use web site and prices are fantastic...plus free shipping- Bob, 4/19/2020
- Awesome site and prices. fast shipping & great products- Chattybaby, 4/18/2020
- Very easy to navigate site. quickly completed.- Powwop 75, 4/17/2020
Award Winning Customer Service
We've been awarded the 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence, it's kind of a big deal.
Reliable Ink and Toner Cartridges. Great prices.
Find printer ink and toner cartridges for nearly any model of inkjet and laser printers on the market today at 123Inkjets. We offer a complete line of inkjet and toner cartridges, ink and toner refills, and a vast selection of printing supplies at a fraction of the cost of branded products. Get the reliable print performance you need at the prices you like. Why spend more on expensive original ink and toner replacements when you can get the same print quality for much less at 123Inkjets.com?
What is the cheapest printer ink?The cheapest ink cartridge is the one that has the lowest cost per page. To compute cost per page, take the price of the printer cartridge and divide it by the cartridge's expected page yield. The more you can print per cartridge, the lower your cost per page will be and the more economical your cartridge is. For this very reason, laser toners have the lowest cost per pages since toner page yields go in the thousands making most laser printers more cost efficient than any inkjet printer. Toner cartridges and laser printers might be pricier upfront but they are way more economical in the long run compared to inkjet.
Why is printer ink so expensive?Original or OEM printer ink from HP, Canon, Epson, or Brother, are expensive because this is how printer manufacturers make up most of the money they spent building printers. On the other hand, aftermarket cartridge manufacturers don't have to worry about paying off printer manufacturing costs so they can afford to charge a much lower price on ink and toner.
Adding to Cart...