In the contiguous United States, orders under $55 are charged a flat rate of $4.95. Orders above $55 are free. Rates to Canada are based on weight and take longer to receive because of Customs inspections at the border.
For the full shipping policy, click here.
Shipping Policy Questions & Answers
- How long will it take to get my package?
- Our shipping times are estimates, but orders being delivered within the contiguous United States can be expected to arrive in 2 to 5 days.
- If I place the order today, when will you ship?
- All orders that come in before 4pm PST will be shipped the same day.
- What carrier do you use to ship?
- We use UPS, as well as FedEx and USPS depending on the weight of the package.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping on orders over $55 is free within the contiguous United States. Outside of the US, you can calculate your shipping costs using our shipping policy page.
- Do you offer expedited shipping, and how much does it cost?
- We offer 2-day and next day shipping through UPS. The exact cost will depend on the distance of the shipping and the weight of the package. 2-day shipping orders can be completed online, although we recommend that all expedited orders be made over the phone. Next day shipping is only available for phone orders.
- Has my package shipped?
- When your order has been submitted and leaves our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and APO addresses, and the rates for these destinations can be viewed on our shipping policy page.