Zoom

T108C

Compatible Dell (FM066) Yellow Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield

Reg. Price $94.99

Our Price $16.99

In stock

Quantity
Buy 3 or More Yellow for $15.00 each (save $5.97+)

123inkjets offers high quality alternatives to expensive OEM Dell high yield 330-1438 yellow laser toner cartridges compatible with your Dell 2130cn and 2135cn laser printer. 123inkjets compatible cartridges are manufactured 100% brand new by a manufacturer with no affiliation with Dell. Each of these laser toner cartridges contains a toner management computer chip system that facilitates better communication between your computer and your Dell printer. Our cartridges and prices are not in any way associated or affiliated with Dell. Exceptional yields and remarkable results at a phenomenal discount! 100% Satisfaction guaranteed on all 123inkjets compatible cartridges.

Note - You can use our replacement for the 330-1438 cartridge to replace the following OEM cartridge part numbers: T108C, 330-1438, 330-1391, T104C, 330-1418, 330-1387, P239C, CT201183.

Compatible Printers

Color Laser

Specifications

SKU Product Type OEM Number Ink Color Page Yield Cost Per Page Shelf Life
Instructions
Instructions
T108C Toner Cartridge 330-1438 Yellow 2500 0.68 cents 24-36 Months
*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO IEC 24711

Alternative Items

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Dell (FM064) Black Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield

(based on 9 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(5)

• 4 Stars

(3)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 9 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-9

Great Performance

By Paully Wally

from Coldstream Bc Canada

Verified Buyer

Pros

Cons

Best Uses

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM064) Black Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

Quick Delivery Service Had within 3 days of Shipping

• Was this a gift?:
        • No

Works great makes great copies!

By gsm26

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM064) Black Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

I have a business and I make a lot of copies. This product is worth the money.

Great Value

By LAAdminAsst

from Los Angeles, CA

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM067) Magenta Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

Ink quality is great and prints everything from Sales Documents, Marketing pieces, to medical records. Long life.

Good product

By JoeD55555

from Illinois

Site Member

When the company who sells your printer charges an arm and a leg for supplies you get kind of angry. These toners allow me to run my printer at a reasonable cost. Never had a problem using them over the last five or so years.

Very good quality

By VAVC

from Baltimore, MD

Site Member

I have been ordering these ink cartridges for almost a year now. I have had only one instance when the cartridge was not working properly. The price is hard to beat too.

Have not had a chance to use any of this order yet

By noname

from tennessee

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM067) Magenta Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

if the product is as good as the prior order I received I will be very pleased with it.

cheap for less color

By becky7

from Dallas, TX

Site Member

Customer service was very helpful in making sure I bought toner compatable to my printer, it was easy to order, MUCH cheaper than name brand toners and was delivered quickly. The only problem is the colors are much lighter than I expected. The "black" toner is a light gray!! It's very soft colors and makes it difficult to scan or fax legible pages that were printed using this toner. It's hard to say if I recommend or not. Knowing that the ink is lighter and being prepared for that, I would recommend. But it was a nasty surprise for my boss.

Great Customer Satisfaction, Great Product!

By Berdie

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM066) Yellow Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

I was shipped the incorrect color. I spoke with customer service and very quickly received the correct color with the prepaid postage to mail the inclrrect color back. Thanks for fast service as I really needed the yellow color that I had ordered. I will continue to use 123 inkjets for my printing needs.

DELL REPLACEMENT

By WIKI2ECHO

from Carmel, New York

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Dell (FM065) Cyan Toner Cartridge for 2130cn, 2135cn Laser Printers, 2.5K Yield:

At first I was hesitant to use a set of laser toner cartridges other than OEM products ordered from Dell for my laser MFP. But considering the cost savings potential I ordred a set of 4 compatible cartriges, installed them and never looked back. Tremendous cost saving plus easy installation and quality color prints and text.

Displaying reviews 1-9