Zoom

331-0779

Compatible Dell (WM2JC) Yellow Toner Cartridge for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield

Page Yield: 1,400

Reg. Price $51.99

Our Price $18.99

In stock

Quantity
Buy 3 or More Yellow for $18.00 each (save $2.97+)

123inkjets offers high quality alternatives to expensive OEM Dell high yield 331-0779 yellow laser toner cartridges compatible with your Dell laser printer. 123inkjets compatible cartridges are manufactured 100% brand new by a manufacturer with no affiliation with Dell. Each of these laser toner cartridges contains a toner management computer chip system that facilitates better communication between your computer and your Dell printer. Our cartridges and prices are not in any way associated or affiliated with Dell. Exceptional yields and remarkable results at a phenomenal discount! All 123inkjets brand compatible cartridges are backed by a 2 year guarantee and ship fast!

Note - You can use our replacement for the 331-0779 cartridge to replace the following OEM cartridge part numbers: DG1TR, 331-0779, 5M1VR.

Compatible Printers

Specifications

SKU Product Type Printer Brand OEM Number Ink Color Page Yield Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-0779 Toner Cartridge Dell 331-0779 Yellow 1,400 1,899.00 cents 24-36 Months
*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO IEC 24711

Alternative Items

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Dell XMX5D Magenta Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield

(based on 18 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(12)

• 4 Stars

(4)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(0)

94%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

Good enough quality

Ordered this for my c1765nfw to replace original toners, which came with printer. The print quality is really good, and on par with that from original toners. I can't say about number of...Read complete review

Ordered this for my c1765nfw to replace original toners, which came with printer. The print quality is really good, and on par with that from original toners. I can't say about number of prints, as I just started using it. If the price would have been little bit lower, matching that from other sellers, these toners would have gotten 5-stars.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

The quality was great but it didn't last long.

The quality was great, however the cartridge only lasted for a very short time. This is definitely not for people who use their printers a lot.

The quality was great, however the cartridge only lasted for a very short time. This is definitely not for people who use their printers a lot.

Reviewed by 18 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Great Buy

By Michele

from New Orleans, LA

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Dell C5GC3 Cyan Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield:

It arrived fast and the Customer Service Rep are great.

Met the need

By Michele

from New Orleans, LA

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Dell XMX5D Magenta Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield:

Just what I needed works just like the original. I love it because it's a great value and the quality is just the same. Thanks

Dell 1760

By Norm

from Dallas, TX

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible High-Yield Toners for the Dell 1250, 1350, 1760, Set of 4: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow:

I use the 123 inkjets made the for Dell 1760 and I have had no problem with them. As far as I can see they print just as well as the Dell inkjets and look just as good and the price doesn't hurt either. I always receive speedy delivery which makes everything fast and easy and I will continue to use them as long as I have this printer.

Excellent toner for Dell color laser!

By Steve

from Louisville, ky

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Dell 810WH Black Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 2K Yield:

There is no discernible difference between this cartridge and the Dell toner that came with the machine. Except a vast difference in price!

Exactly what I needed for great price

By Nia

from Galveston, Tx

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible High-Yield Toners for the Dell 1250, 1350, 1760, Set of 4: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow:

This product was completely compatible with the Dell 1765np I have. I am very pleased with the value packaging.

Good enough quality

By redtomato

from Troy, MI

Verified Buyer

Ordered this for my c1765nfw to replace original toners, which came with printer. The print quality is really good, and on par with that from original toners. I can't say about number of prints, as I just started using it. If the price would have been little bit lower, matching that from other sellers, these toners would have gotten 5-stars.

I would buy it again

By Piilani1

from Kapolei, Oahu

Verified Buyer

Pros

• I would buy it again

Cons

• Cheaper Than Dell

Best Uses

• I use it all the time

Comments about Compatible Dell 810WH Black Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 2K Yield:

I have 2 dell printers, I use the cartridges all the time it is much cheaper than dell.com

• Was this a gift?:
  • No

Works just as well as Dell toner

By Sfmwh

from New York, NY

Site Member

No need to pay full price for Dell's replacement toner cartridges. As I had hoped, this toner works just as well -- I haven't noticed any difference in printing quality. The toner was easy to install. It's a no-brainer to me.

good value

By cakegranny

from 37650

Site Member

These cartridges give me high volume, great color, and good service for a fraction of the cost that I would pay for the brand name cartridge. I always order from 123 inkjet!

Good value

By wolvie48

from Undisclosed

Site Member

The first cartridge I used worked well, so I ordered another one. Thanks!

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »