class="yui3-skin-sam"
Save up to 75% OFF on Ink & Toner.*  |  2 Year 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
123inkjets Easy as 123!
Cart My Cart
Questions or Order by Phone: (888) 465-7765
My Account | About Us | Order Status | Contact Us | Login

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge

Compatible Replacement for 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink for Pitney Bowes

[ 793-5 ]

Click to enlarge

Reg. Price: $49.99

Our Price: $15.99

Buy 3 or more: $15.00 each (Save $2.97+)

The Coupon 'LABOR15' Will Give You An Additional 15% Off This Product

In Stock and Ready to Ship!
123inkjets offers the best alternative to the OEM Pitney Bowes 793-5 fluorescent red inkjet cartridge. Manufactured brand new, our compatible replacement 793-5 cartridges are built to perfection for crisp, clear prints, every time. Ink you can rely on at a price you can afford. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed on all 123inkjets compatible cartridges.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed for 2 Full Years. Shop with Confidence!

You may also be interested in...

Compatible Printer List:

Digital Mailing

Personal Post Meters

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
LD ProductsCompatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(4)

• 4 Stars

(1)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(1)

83%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 6 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-6

Big Letdown

By Jeannie22

from Austin, TX

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge:

These will not work in my machine, they fit but they will not print right, I tried everything. I put in an actual Pitney Bowes cartridge and it printed fine. Big waste of money!!!!

Great price!

By AssistantLisa

from Virginia Beach, Virginia

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge:

This product works fine with our machine and was a third of the price. Very pleased with this product and will buy it again!!

Great price, good value

By InsureYou

from Tacoma, WA

Site Member

Postage meter ink leaves a good impression but is thinner ink than the original Pitney Bowes brand. Seems to leak a little. The pad in the machine has excess ink on it, thus the "good" rating.

The price is unbeatable!! Original ink is over $45 from other box stores and more than $70 from the manufacturer, but 123inkjets is under $16.

Shipping was lightning fast. Ordered Thursday night and had the toner Monday morning. Thanks very much!!

(5 of 9 customers found this review helpful)

Pitney Bowes

By chuck10pin

from Dublin, Calif

Site Member

I ordered 3 cartridges for the same price that 1 would have cost me from familiar office clubs. they work great, well worth the price.

(7 of 12 customers found this review helpful)

Great Price

By mary25

from Undisclosed

Site Member

I have ordered from staples and paid as much
as $70....great value.

(4 of 4 customers found this review helpful)

Problem free ink cartridges

By MEDICALOFFICEMGR

from WILSON, NC

Site Member

I have purchased cartridges from 123inkjets for the last two yrs for my work printers & have not had any problems. Pricing is very affordable. I have started ordering them for my home printers now. I would recommend them to anyone.

Displaying reviews 1-6