Compatible Replacement for 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink for Pitney Bowes

[ 793-5 ]

Click to enlarge

Reg. Price: $49.99

Our Price: $15.99

Buy 3 or more: $15.00 each
(Save $2.97+)

In Stock and Ready to Ship!
123inkjets offers the best alternative to the OEM Pitney Bowes 793-5 fluorescent red inkjet cartridge. Manufactured brand new, our compatible replacement 793-5 cartridges are built to perfection for crisp, clear prints, every time. Ink you can rely on at a price you can afford. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed on all 123inkjets compatible cartridges.

You may also be interested in...

Compatible Printer List:

Pitney Bowes - Digital Mailing

Pitney Bowes - Personal Post Meters

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge 4.3 5 7 12
Big Letdown These will not work in my machine, they fit but they will not print right, I tried everything. I put in an actual Pitney Bowes cartridge and it printed fine. Big waste of money!!!! February 8, 2014
Great price! This product works fine with our machine and was a third of the price. Very pleased with this product and will buy it again!! October 7, 2013
Great price, good value Postage meter ink leaves a good impression but is thinner ink than the original Pitney Bowes brand. Seems to leak a little. The pad in the machine has excess ink on it, thus the "good" rating. The price is unbeatable!! Original ink is over $45 from other box stores and more than $70 from the manufacturer, but 123inkjets is under $16. Shipping was lightning fast. Ordered Thursday night and had the toner Monday morning. Thanks very much!! June 17, 2013
Pitney Bowes I ordered 3 cartridges for the same price that 1 would have cost me from familiar office clubs. they work great, well worth the price. May 2, 2011
WORKS REALLY GREAT, COST EFFECTIVE THANKS, SUPER PRODUCT. January 22, 2011
2 next>>