Shipping and Returns
For further assistance please call our customer service line at (888) 465-7765
M-F 5am-7pm PST | Sat&Sun 7am-4pm PST
- 1. Free Shipping
If your order is over $55.00 and is shipped within the contiguous US you will receive FREE shipping (HI, AK, APO, PR, Guam, etc. excluded). Remember if you're at the end of your order and you're close to $55.00 feel free to click here to check out our other great products which you can add to your order to qualify you for free shipping. Click Here.
- FREE SHIPPING On All Orders over $55.00! This shipping option is applicable for all orders in the contiguous US shipped via USPS Mail with Delivery Confirmation or UPS Ground at our discretion.
- Shipping discount will be applied at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days. Free Shipping is not valid outside the contiguous US.
- 2. Expedited Shipping Details
- You may upgrade your shipping option to UPS 2nd Day during checkout by paying actual 2nd Day shipping rates. The 2nd Day option is only available if you live in a state where UPS Ground takes more than 2 days to deliver from our warehouse in Long Beach, CA. (This protects you from unnecessarily paying for 2nd day shipping when the UPS Ground or Priority Mail service would get there in the same amount of time). Shipping time starts when your package leaves our facility. If you require overnight shipping please call us at (888) 465-7765 as we do not have this option available for internet orders at this time.
- Orders received before 4 PM PST usually will ship out the same day. Orders after 4 PM. will ship on the following business day; orders placed after 4 PM on Friday will ship on Monday. Orders shipped UPS can only be delivered to a physical address. We cannot send packages via UPS to a PO Box or an APO/FPO address. If you see that your order is shipping UPS and you do not have a physical address listed please call our customer service department. In most cases we are able to catch these orders and have a representative contact you to correct the address.
- 3. Tracking Your Order
- Orders can be tracked by logging on to your 123inkjets account. Type in your email address and order number and you will be able to see the status of your order. We also provide an email confirmation with every order that is placed. This confirmation will include a tracking number so you can check the progress of your shipment. You can always track orders with one of our representatives by calling our toll free number.
- Transit time within the contiguous US will take 3-5 business days. Not valid outside the 48 contiguous states.
- 4. Shipping To: Canada
Orders shipping to Canada will ship Priority Mail according to the rate chart found below. Due to higher restrictions, safe guards, and customs inspections, orders can take up to 6-12 business days to arrive. Unfortunately, Canadian shipments do not have tracking numbers. Usually light orders take 6-7 days while heavier orders take longer. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by Canadian Customs
- 5. US Non-contiguous Orders
Orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S. territories will ship through the U.S. Postal Service according to the rate chart found here. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, & Palau. (The Priority Mail rate chart can be found below.)
Due to Homeland Security regulations, these packages need to be processed manually at the post office which could cause an estimated delivery of 5 to 10 business days.
- 6. Shipping Notes
- This shipping offer may be discontinued at any time. All confirmed orders that were placed before the offer ends will receive the shipping cost they were quoted at the time the order was placed regardless of the ship date.
- International orders will not be processed, except for Canada.
- Once a package leaves our warehouse it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. The carrier is responsible for any unforeseen delays in your order's arrival. Please allow 15 business days for packages to be delivered before the Post Office considers it a lost package. After 15 business days from the ship day, contact our Customer Care Center at (888) 465-7765 to resolve any issues.
- Please note that we cannot cancel your order after it has been shipped. For assistance with your order, or a Return Authorization, please contact our Customer Care Center at (888) 465-7765
- We ship from Long Beach, California M-F. Orders placed before 4PM PST usually ship out the same day. Typically, orders placed after 4PM PST will ship the following day. Orders placed Friday after 4PM PST will ship the following Monday. Shipping time usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive to the East Coast and 1-3 working days on the West Coast. Our orders are imported every few hours into our internal processing system. At that time you will receive your order number via email and another email will follow with tracking number details a few hours after the item leaves our facility. Transit times start when your package leaves our facility. Transit times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are not refundable.
Tracking emails are sent M-F night from our internal system from notices@Ldproducts.com (our parent company). You may view the status of your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history or by clicking the 'Track Order Link' in your order confirmation email.
- 7. Two-Year Product Guarantee
We will refund or replace your product for TWO YEARS — Risk-Free, with the following restrictions:
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, any returned ink product must be returned at least 70% full.
- If you have purchased a media product (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW), all returns must be in unopened, undamaged - original packaging.
As long as your product qualifies, we will refund or replace your product. Just follow the Easy Return Directions.
- 8. What does Risk-Free mean?
Unlike many other Internet companies there are no hidden costs or hurdles to getting a refund:
- We don't make you keep the receipt to get a refund.
- We have a two year return policy from the date of purchase.
Because we want you to feel confident enough to plan ahead and stock up with several cartridges. You should never have to worry that if in 1, 2, or 6 months you open up a cartridge and it doesn’t work, that you are out your investment.
- 9. Easy Returns and Exchanges
The following return policies and procedures have been established for all 123inkjets orders.
QUESTIONS? CALL 888.465.7765SHIPPING CHARGES
All of our products are backed by a full two year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Problems happen from time to time and we want to assure you that the appropriate action will be taken to replace the cartridge with a properly working unit.
Please call us at 888.465.7765 M-F 5am-7pm PST | Sat&Sun 7am-4pm PST and a customer service representative will be able to set up a reshipment and return label for the problematic cartridges.
Unopened cartridges, refill kits, or cartridge recycling mailers may be returned within 365 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price or a credit of the purchase price towards an exchange. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable.
Refill Kits - Opened refill kits may be returned within 365 days of purchase for a replacement kit or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. If you are having difficulties with your cartridge after refilling, please visit our F.A.Q. page for troubleshooting tips or call us at 888.465.7765 as most problems can be fixed over the phone.
Remanufactured Cartridges - If you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured cartridge or find it has a defect it may be returned within 365 days of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 M-F 5am-7pm PST | Sat&Sun 7am-4pm PST to set up a replacement or return.
Laser Toner Cartridges - If you are not fully satisfied with your laser toner cartridge or find it is defective it may be returned within 365 days of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 M-F 5am-7pm PST | Sat&Sun 7am-4pm PST to set up a replacement or return.
Compatible Cartridges - If you are unsatisfied with your compatible cartridge or find that it is defective it may be returned within 365 days of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 M-F 5am-7pm PST | Sat&Sun 7am-4pm PST to set up a replacement or return.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) - Cartridges Name brand cartridges (Apple, Canon, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark) are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open OEM cartridges.
Inkjet Cartridge Recycling Mailers (Ink Mail) - 123inkjets does not accept opened mailers or mailer recycled cartridges as return products. Cartridges recycled through the mailer service are NOT warranted by 123inkjets, but by the recycling company. Once redeemed, the warranty provided by the recycling company is the lone warranty provided on the cartridge. 123inkjets does not provide additional warranty. For more information on the warranty provided please review the insert included with your mailer box.
Shipping charges are nonrefundable, except in the event of a packing error. The following guideline applied to orders where customers received free shipping: Customers receiving free shipping will be credited the full purchase price of all products returned less $4.95 for shipping if their entire order is returned for a refund.
Customers returning items can expect to be refunded in the method in which they paid within 7-15 business days of our receipt of their return.
If you have ordered the wrong product, or if you have purchased a new printer and the product you previously bought does not go with your new printer you can exchange the product as long as it is unopened and falls within our two year return policy. If the box has been damaged, opened or any seals broken we are not able to accept this product for an exchange.
If you would like to return any of our products for an exchange or refund please send them to the address below. Make sure to completely fill out the form linked here and write your order number down on the outside of the return package. Please indicate on the return form if you would like to receive a refund or exchange for the items you are returning. Refunds are credited back to the method of payment that we have on file. If you wish to exchange your products we will credit the method of payment we have on file and place a new order using that same method of payment. A new order number will be issued and an email will be sent to you at the close of our business day. All returns and exchanges are processed, credited, or reshipped within 7-10 business days of the products arriving back to us.
Download Return Form
3700 Cover St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
We only accept products back for an exchange or refund for 365 days after the purchase was made. Only products purchased from 123inkjets can be returned for an exchange and unopened products must be in sellable condition. 123inkjet is not responsible for products sent to us that are past our warranty period or not ordered from our company. If we receive products that do not qualify for a refund or replacement, they will be sent to a recycling center. Please make sure to contact us at (888)465-7765 before returning any products.
- 10. Secure Shopping
Our secure Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop here, so that you never have to worry about your information being jeopardized. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. We guarantee that every transaction you make at 123Inkjets will be safe. This means . . .
You pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at 123Inkjets.com.
Here’s the facts, in the unlikely event that there is an unauthorized charge to your card as a result of using our secure servers, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00 (if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own). The only restriction is that in the unlikely event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures and cooperate with them in their handling of the investigation.
- 11. MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT - Will your products void my warranty?
A manufacturer of a printer you are using cannot void your warranty because you use a cartridge or refill kit manufactured by someone other than the printer manufacturer. This prohibition includes use of compatible cartridges, clip-ons, continuous feeding mechanisms, refill kits, ink, etc. For more detailed information, please read the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT below regarding printer warranties and the use of products such as ours.
MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT
United States Code Annotated
Title 15 Commerce and Trade
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties
15 Section 2302
(c) No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer's using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this subsection be waived by the commission if:
- The warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product
- The Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
2828 Cochran St., Ste 283
Simi Valley, CA 93065
|USPS Priority Mail|
|* maximum charge|
|Non-contiguous U.S. Rates |
(HI, AK, APO, PR, GU, VI, etc)