- Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $55 mailed within the contiguous U.S. (HI, AK, APO, PR, and Guam are excluded). Discount applied at checkout to all orders shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation or UPS Ground at our discretion.
- Estimated delivery time is 3-5 business days.
- If your total is close to $55, please shop to see other great products you can add to your order and qualify for free shipping.
Shipping and Returns
Choose the category which best matches your inquiry.
For further assistance please call our customer service line at (888) 465-7765 weekdays 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST or weekends 7a.m. to 4 p.m. PST
Expedited Shipping Details
- You may upgrade your shipping option to FedEx 2 Day during checkout by paying actual 2nd Day shipping rates. The 2nd Day option is only available if you live in a state where UPS Ground takes more than 2 days to deliver from our distribution centers in California or Pennsylvania. (This protects you from unnecessarily paying for 2nd Day shipping when the UPS Ground or Priority Mail service would get there in the same amount of time). Shipping time starts when your package leaves our facility. If you require overnight shipping please call us at (888) 465-7765 as we do not have this option available for online orders at this time.
- Orders received before 4 p.m. PST usually will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4 p.m. will be sent the next business day, while orders placed after 4 p.m. on Friday will ship on Monday. Orders shipped via UPS can only be delivered to a physical address. We cannot send packages via UPS to a P.O. Box or an APO/FPO address. If you see that your order is shipping UPS and you do not have a physical address listed please call our customer service department. In most cases we are able to catch these orders and have a representative contact you to correct the address.
Tracking Your Order
- You can track your order by logging in to your 123inkjets account. You will need your email address and order number to see the status of your order. We also provide an email confirmation with every order that is placed. This confirmation will include a tracking number so you can check the progress of your shipment. You can always track orders with one of our representatives by calling our toll free number.
- Transit time within the contiguous US will take 3-5 business days. Not valid outside the 48 contiguous states.
Shipping To: Canada
Orders shipping to Canada will ship Priority Mail according to the rate chart found below. Due to higher restrictions, safe guards and customs inspections, orders can take up to 6-12 business days to arrive. Unfortunately, Canadian shipments do not have tracking numbers. Light orders usually take 6-7 days while heavier orders take longer. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by Canadian Customs.
US Non-contiguous Orders
Orders shipping to non-contiguous U.S. territories will ship via the U.S. Postal Service according to the rate chart found here. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, & Palau. (The Priority Mail rate chart can be found below.)
Due to Homeland Security regulations, these packages need to be processed manually at the post office, which puts estimated delivery time at 5 to 10 business days.
- These shipping rates may be discontinued at any time. All confirmed orders that were placed before any rate changes will receive the shipping cost they were quoted at the time the order was placed regardless of the ship date.
- International orders will not be processed, except for Canada.
- Once a package leaves our warehouse it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. The carrier is responsible for any unforeseen delays in your order's arrival. Please allow 15 business days for packages to be delivered before the Post Office considers it a lost package. After 15 business days from the ship day, contact our Customer Care Center at (888) 465-7765 to resolve any issues.
- Please note that we cannot cancel your order after it has been shipped. For assistance with your order, or a Return Authorization, please contact our Customer Care Center at (888) 465-7765
- We ship from our distribution centers in California and Pennsylvania, Monday through Friday. Orders received before 4 p.m. PST usually will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4 p.m. will be sent the next business day, while orders placed after 4 p.m. on Friday will ship on Monday. Orders are imported every few hours into our internal processing system. You will receive your order number via email, and a follow up email with tracking number details a few hours after the order leaves our facility. Transit times start when your package leaves our facility. Transit times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are not refundable.
You may view the status of your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history or by clicking the 'Track Order Link' in your order confirmation email.
Two-Year Product Guarantee
We will refund or replace your product within TWO YEARS — risk-free, with the following restrictions:
- In order to receive a replacement or refund on your product, any returned ink product must be returned at least 70% full.
- If you have purchased a media product (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW), all returns must be in unopened, undamaged - original packaging.
As long as your product qualifies, we will refund or replace your product. Just follow the Easy Return Directions.
What Does Risk-Free mean?
Unlike many other Internet companies, 123InkJets does not charges hidden costs or imposes hurdles to getting a refund:
- We don't make you keep the receipt to get a refund.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy from the date of purchase.
You should never have to worry that you’ll be out your investment if in 1, 2, or 6 months you open up a cartridge and it doesn’t work. You can shop with confidence and stock up with several cartridges at the time.
Easy Returns and Exchanges
QUESTIONS? CALL 888.465.7765
All of our products are backed by a full 100% satisfaction guarantee. Problems happen from time to time and we want to assure you that the appropriate action will be taken to replace the cartridge with a properly working unit.
Please call us at 888.465.7765 weekdays 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST or weekends 7a.m. to 4 p.m. PST and a customer service representative will be able to set up a reshipment and return label for the problematic cartridges.
Refill Kits - Opened refill kits may be returned within two years of purchase for a replacement kit or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. If you are having difficulties with your cartridge after refilling, please visit our F.A.Q. page for troubleshooting tips or call us at 888.465.7765 as most problems can be fixed over the phone.
Remanufactured Cartridges - If you are unsatisfied with your remanufactured cartridge or find it has a defect it may be returned within two years of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 weekdays 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST or weekends 7a.m. to 4 p.m. PST to set up a replacement or return.
Laser Toner Cartridges - If you are not fully satisfied with your laser toner cartridge or find it is defective, it may be returned within two years of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 weekdays 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST or weekends 7a.m. to 4 p.m. PST to set up a replacement or return.
Compatible Cartridges - If you are unsatisfied with your compatible cartridge or find that it is defective it may be returned within two years of purchase for a replacement cartridge or a full refund of the purchase price. Please keep in mind that shipping charges are not refundable. Contact us at 888.465.7765 weekdays 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST or weekends 7a.m. to 4 p.m. PST to set up a replacement or return.
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) - Printer brand cartridges (Apple, Canon, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark) are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturer’s warranty. We do not accept returns of open OEM cartridges.
Shipping charges are nonrefundable, except in the event of a packing error. Customers who received free shipping will be credited the full purchase price of all products returned, less shipping fee if their entire order is returned for a refund.
Customers receiving refund for their returned items can expect a reimbursement within 7 to 15 business days if 123Inkets receiving the returned item.
If you ordered the wrong product, or if you purchased a new printer and the product you previously ordered does not work with your new printer, you can exchange the product as long as it is unopened and falls within our two-year return policy. If the box has been damaged, opened or any seals broken we are not able to accept this product for an exchange.
If you would like to return any of our products for an exchange or refund please send them to the address below. Make sure to completely fill out the form linked here and write your order number on the outside of the return package. Please indicate on the return form if you would like to receive a refund or exchange for the items you are returning. Refunds are credited back in the method of payment used at the time of purchase. If you wish to exchange your products we will credit the method of payment we have on file and place a new order using that same method of payment. A new order number will be issued and an email will be sent to you at the close of our business day. All returns and exchanges are processed, credited, or reshipped within 7-10 business days of the products arriving back to us.
3700 Cover St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
We only accept products back for an exchange or refund within two years after the purchase was made. Only products purchased from 123inkjets can be returned for an exchange and unopened products must be in sellable condition. 123inkjet is not responsible for products sent to us that are past our warranty period or not ordered from our company. If we receive products that do not qualify for a refund or replacement, they will be sent to a recycling center. Please make sure to contact us at (888)465-7765 before returning any products.
Our secure Shopping Guarantee protects you while you shop here, so that you never have to worry about your information being jeopardized. We use 128-bit software, the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. We guarantee that every transaction you make at 123Inkjets will be safe. We use tokenization technology to confirm your payment and we never store your credit card information.
Magnuson-Moss Warrant Improvement Act - Will your products void my warranty?
A manufacturer of a printer you are using cannot void your warranty because you use a cartridge or refill kit manufactured by someone other than the printer manufacturer. This prohibition includes use of compatible cartridges, clip-ons, continuous feeding mechanisms, refill kits, ink, etc. For more detailed information, please read the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT below regarding printer warranties and the use of products such as ours.
MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT
United States Code Annotated
Title 15 Commerce and Trade
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties
15 Section 2302
(c) No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer's using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this subsection be waived by the commission if:
The warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product.
The Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
2828 Cochran St., Ste. 283
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Adding to Cart...